God's provision
a few weeks ago, i received the following email from sharla:
just thought i'd share with you something that's funny/a cool example of God's provision.
I had that list of things you guys would like/we could use around the mak house and I was talking to the westlake group about it. I just told them that I would read off the list and if any of them could help with any of it, they could just let me know.
it literally went like this:
me: tea lights
mike: hey, we're going to ikea next to get tea lights for our daughter! we'll get you a couple hundred for you.
me: wow, great! how about a feather duster
matt: we have too many of those at home, I'm bringing one
me: awesome! a white board/cork board
josh: we have a bunch of those left over from redoing the sunday school rooms...
at this point people are just laughing and can't believe everyone has exactly what we need. one of the guys actually works for a company that gives out hand soap to their clients, so he's bringing a bunch down.
SO random, but so cool. God provides, even in the little things!
this group arrived on sunday. they started unpacking yesterday. today i arrived to a very supplied, organized and labeled MAK house.
God Bless Westlake Bible Church
1 Comments:
It's a good reminder that God puts desires in our hearts and provides...even in the little things.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home