i have come to realize...
i have to admit that it was a post on myspace (which i rarely check, but did today as a break from writing my thesis) and that several unnecessary ones have been deleted. otherwise, it's good way to reflect, or just throw out random thoughts. i challenge all bloggers to do the same :)I have come to realize that when I talk:
sometimes I babble and don't make much sense, but I want someone to listen and help me find the sense in it.
I have come to realize that if I love someone:
I need to tell them, more often than I do.
I have come to realize that I need:
to be still - mentally.
I have come to realize that I lost:
nothing.
I have come to realize that I hate it when:
people tell me what to do when I don't have time to do it, or it's not my responsibility, or I already know I need to do it.
I have come to realize that when I eat:
I think too much about how much it cost and how it could be healthier.
I have come to realize that marriage:
happens in the Lord's time.
I have come to realize that work:
is just work, and though I like it, it's not my life.
I have come to realize that I will always be:
over annalytical and a little bit anal but that's ok.
I have come to realize that I like:
my life very much.
I have come to realize that my cell phone is:
not as fancy as it thinks it is or I wish it to be.
I have come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
I hate my job, when otherwise I like it.
I have come to realize that before I go to sleep at night:
I need to give myself at least 30 minutes/1 hour to wind down, or else I'll be an insomniac.
I have come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
how I wrote 4 pages of my thesis today, which means I only have 20-30 to go!
I have come to realize that babies:
are precious and I want several (someday, and not all at the same time).
I have come to realize that today:
is the only thing I am guaranteed.
I have come to realize that tonight I will:
spend some quality time with a great friend.
I have come to realize that tommorow i will:
enjoy seeing friends and be challenged at two different churches.
I have come to realize that I really want to:
do the Lord's will, whatever that may be.
I have come to realize that my TRUE friends:
don't try to change me, but do make me be who God made me to be.
I have come to realize that small talk:
is for getting to know someone, but should be quickly bypassed, because it's the deep conversations that really matter.
I have come to realize that relationships:
are more important than productivity.
I have come to realize that life:
is more about being than doing.
And I have come to realize that:
that this is the end of what I have come to realize, for now :)

1 Comments:
Was I that great friend? ;) Great thoughts. Thanks for sharing. Love ya. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home