Thursday, April 02, 2009

haiti tshirts


The moment you've all been waiting for...the Haiti T-shirt sale is HERE!

So here's the deal. We're raising money for the trip we just took, and other mission projects at the Austin Stone Community Church. If you want one and live in Austin, please try to see me about it in person, as I need the money before I can take your order. If you're not in Austin, you can mail me a check. This is only because I have to front the money before I can order - i.e. I buy the shirts and then you buy it from me. Info about the shirts and a picture are below.
  • Shirts are navy and printed on Anvil shirts and super soft.
  • can do XX and XXX but they are $2 extra
  • smallest we can do is Youth Med
  • get your orders to me by April 10th, hopefully shirts will be here in 3-4 weeks .... So we’re looking at 4-6 weeks before shirts are here
  • Cost is $20 for each shirt and $5 for shipping if they’re out of town.
  • $ is going towards trip we just took and for other missions projects at ASCC.
Need more info? Just let me know! And please sent this on to anyone else who might want a tshirt!

THANKS!

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM , Blogger noell said...

i want a shirt - i'll give you money on our coffee date. :) Adult M. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home